In many games there are a lot of stupid filler items that you don’t know what they do and they don’t matter. (i.e. crafting ingredients). They are so ubiquitous across games that there ought to be a word for them. Sort of like a “MacGuffin” (except a MacGuffin moves the plot along, and these filler items don’t).

Is there a name for these filler items? If not, got any ideas?

  • @OneCardboardBox
    25 months ago

    There is the Mournhold clutter collector, who gives you a quest to bring him random knick-knacks from around Vardenfell.